Pu’u Muay Thai Santa Barbara
Located in Downtown Santa Barbara on State Street!
We Specialize in Beginners!
The ONLY Muay Thai Academy in Santa Barbara
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is it?
A: This is a very common question and it really varies depending on which program you are inquiring about. Tuition for programs are can vary and are subject to change, for this reason we only give program quotes in person during introductory lessons to provide you with the best program for your goals and to prevent any confusion.
Q: I’m nervous and never had any martial arts experience, is this place beginner friendly?
A: Absolutely! We like to say “WE SPECIALIZE IN BEGINNERS”!!
Q: I’m a currently enrolled student in the Muay Thai program, can I try Strength & Conditioning or Bag Class?
A: Yes! Just contact our front desk to schedule a free trial in the program if you haven’t before.
Q: I’ve just filled out the trial form, which classes should I be looking at?
A: Our front desk will be giving you a call to schedule you if you need help but you will use our automatic scheduler, but in general: If you’re an adult looking to begin in our Muay Thai program, you’ll begin your journey in the Adult Fundamentals and/or Adult All Levels times. If you are looking for your child, this depends on their age and is listed on the program schedule.
Q: If I wanted to begin a trial with your academy, what’s the best way to start?
A: Best way is to fill out our trial form on this page, then give us a call and leave a message! You can also of course CALL 805-560-9666 during OFFICE HOURS to schedule your trial with our friendly staff.
Q: What are your office hours?
A: Monday through Thursday: 4pm to 8pm & Saturday 9:45am to 12pm
What is Muay Thai?
Muay Thai is a martial art that was developed on the battlefields of Thailand during a time of warfare in South East Asia and is practiced now for fitness, self-defense, and combat sports.
Muay Thai has gained a lot of popularity over the years and has come to have some amazing benefits for people of all ages to practice! Our programs are built with the beginner in mind!
How To Reserve Classes & Using Our Student App
- Please download the Spark Member App in the Google App or iTunes App Store.
- Click "select studio location manually" under where it asks for a Studio ID
- You will select the Country & State for our Academy
- Scroll down to “Pu’u Muay Thai Santa Barbara” in the facility menu then proceed to next page
- If you are a currently enrolled student, you will have an account already! Just hit “forgot password” and it will email you at the address we have on file with your password.
- Once you login, hit the burger menu in the upper lefthand corner (it looks like 3 horizontal lines stacked on top of each other)
- Click “My Class Schedule” then hit the red plus sign “+” in the corner to select your class
- Once you find the class you which to participate in, click the red “Join” button on that class, confirm you want to join the class and you’re set!
2 Week Trial!
Just click START TRIAL NOW below to get 2 WEEKS where we will set you up with an introductory lesson. At your introductory lesson, we will go over our programs, tuitions, and find the right program for you!